Total Pageviews

Monday, 5 March 2012

Into the pot

It's all about the ingredients, stupid.
Well, there must be something about weddings and me.. I managed to book two weddings on the same day and have a very stressful hour today trying to sort out the whole mess.
What did I learn? Buy a proper almanac, or even better delegate anyone who wants to get married near me, or fed by me. What happened in the end?
Well the bride was happy, ( if aged somewhat prematurely, same as me during that hour), turns out that the same party had booked under a different name, so in fact there was only one wedding. A bit confusing you agree.
This week the wheels roll down to Mölle, I still haven't got a stove, but I know a man who has (two), they just happened to be buried in the back of a store under his supplies. We'll dig em out eventually and until then will make use of an open fire and a shovel- that's a joke- we'll borrow one. The excitement is rising. We have a fully booked hotel this weekend and we haven't officially opened. Somehow I see John Cleese in my nightmares or are they dreams.
Taste and Taste and mmm more pepper.
My writing seems to have slipped away like a boats wake. I put it down to the pressure of opening the hotel, some might say it's a sign of my non talent with the blunt pencil. I'll return and surprise them all. Life is all about standing on the bank with a long pole and a small worm, one day something is going to bite.. I just know it.

No comments: